Nekima

JisaacT

With Inject Blood/Bloody Mess it is 4 Blood counters actually. The problem is, the more activations you spend on running this sort of circus, the more percious time you loose.

And you have a crew which relies on precise positioning, which it has to achieve by classic movement. So if you don't spend most of your activations on moving in these early turns, you more or less set yourself for a disadvantage.

Personally I'm content if I get 2 Blood Counters from a Mercenary somewhere in turn 2 or 3. I get some action from him (is dangerous enough to deal with Canine remain etc.) so I can save AP on the bigger guys for movement...

But back to the 4 counters:

1. From Drink Blood

2. From Sense Blood on the Shaman or Nekima (whichever is closer)

3. From Blood Offering on Nekima (if you do it on the shaman it will be harder to heal)

4. From Bloody Mess as you Inject Blood Nekima (to heal her; can't target self because Rst:Df makes the spell an attack).

And you have the Last Noble Dead on the Mercenary as well, so it is possible to heal Nekima fully.