Pull strings and other collodi movement faff

HarryHarrison

OKie doke. There's a whole lot of stuff I find confusing about Collodi. So here goes.

If i walk then use pull strings with a marionette is the maximum I can move 8" away from my Collodi? Or is it that I can't end more than 8" away?

It's just that I was advised my someone at my games club that after casting Puppet Show that I could walk-walk-pull strings. Thus after marionette number 4's activation I had the capacity to move 60" or 5'. This seems wrong. As I type this the answer appears to be froming in my head and I imagine I have a top speed of 32".

Thanks in advance.

Also, any good tips for models to add to the collodi starter? I have 2 stitched togethers :)

It's just that I was advised my someone at my games club that after casting Puppet Show that I could walk-walk-pull strings. Thus after marionette number 4's activation I had the capacity to move 60" or 5'. This seems wrong. As I type this the answer appears to be froming in my head and I imagine I have a top speed of 32".

The Dolls can just use Pull Strings three times each...

the v2 card states that each Marionette can perform "pull strings" once per turn..and that they can ONLY move no further than 8" from Collodi.but if they start further than 8" away they have to get within 8" of a friendly Collodi. So you would want to pull strings first and that'll solve the movement issue.