February 16th - Malifaux Demos at the Compleat Strategist in NYC

Guy in Suit

February 16th, starting at 6pm and going until close at 9.

The Compleat Strategist, New York City Location

11 East 33rd Street (between Madison and Fifth Avenue)

New York, NY 10016

Come on down for a Malifaux demo! If you are entirely new, a painted crew will be provided to you. If you have already collected some models, bring them along and we will get you a demo with the models you already own! Look for the guy in a suit.

Edited by Guy in Suit

Cheers guys.

Sorry you can't make the demo night Sin, but feel free to PM me sometime. I am hanging out at the Strat most Thursdays and can try to set you and your brother up with a game or two.

Also, check out our event in March, a great chance to get games in against three new opponents! We don't play a very cutthroat style and the event will be paced to accommodate new players.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?28229-Adepticon-Warm-up-Tourney-in-New-York-City!-March-24th

Great to see henchman activity in NY. I'm sinistrals brother and look forward to malifauxing with you guys in the future. Unfortunately I'm working during your demo this week but hopefully in march. Does this mean that the strategist will start carrying malifaux pieces? Last time i was in they did not

The Strat has the unique feature of not having much shelf space! They do not carry much in terms of miniatures - but will get any malifaux piece you need, usually in a day or two - just call them up.

Its a bit odd - they carry the GW ranges because GW more or less strong-arms them into it - even though on a typical gaming night there is more Privateer Press and Wyrd gaming going on - but c'est la vie.