Alternate Lilith builds

Malifauxcurr

She is obviously designed to work best with her Nephilim but nothing stopping you trying a few things out and having fun with her. For this post I am also assuming you do not have the twins.

Outside of her Neph specific abilities the two that will help the rest of her crew in any event are illusionary forest - useful for Waldgeists - and, Transposition, useful for pretty much everything.

Two non neph models I would consider are:

Kade

He doesn't see much play from me because he is too slow but if he is in a crew with Lilith and some speedy neverborn - such as a pack of sluriids - then they can race on ahead and Lilith can transposition one of them with Kade to get him into the action quickly. This might also lead you to bring a teddy along because of the switching shenanigans he can do with Kade.

Stitched

Lilith doesn't really do anything for them but she doesn't need too. They are some of the most versatile minions in the game, and with two of them throwing creepy fog around and Lilith putting a forest on the table every turn, it will give your opponent nightmares trying to target you (although it might make the game less fun for him if you are playing on a forest heavy board to begin with).

For giggles I would not be afraid to try a list like this:

Lilith (5ss cache)

Primordial Magic

Kade

Stitched

Stitched

Waldgeist

Sluriid

Sluriid

No huge hitters other than Lilith herself but for objective purposes I would say you had a shot at completing most strategies and schemes. This is all before even considering mercenaries such as a convict gunslinger.

I have played her successfully with 3 sillurids and 2 waldgeists before. This was before her avatar rules were released, which would make the list even better.

The waldgeists are great on the defensive, and the sillurids work great for hit and run.

I would suggest Lilith, 2 waldgeists, 3 sillurids, a stitched, a totem if you want it, and whatever stones are left in the cache.

A variation would be to include the spawn mother with it instead of a waldgeist or the stitched.

The stitched are good because they focus on something different than what Lilith provides. WP instead of DF. Stitched and Waldgeists are great for giving her cover.

The only thing she really loses without Nephilim is the ability to companion a single nephilim, and without them she doesn't have a reason to drain blood.

My last game at CanCon at the weekend ended up being a Lilith vs. Lilith match. My opponent had Nekima and a bunch of Nephilim so I took the following (just to see how a totally different crew would go):

Twins, Stitched, Waldgeist and Doppelgänger.

It worked pretty well - although I don't think I'd use it on a regular basis.

Of course, the game ended with nothing but the Doppy and the two Liliths left - bloody is an understatement. Great fun!! :)