Night terrors

Huang Da Wei

Every time someone casts a spell they move 3". You dont do it "all at once" after the enemy model finishes. So they cast a spell, you move 3". They do it again, you move another 3". Etc.

It has some kinda funky uses. One time I had a Convict Gunslinger shooting at my Dead Rider, triggering Trigger Happy for extra shots. However, on his second shot, the Night Terror moved into melee range with him thanks to Attracted to Noise, causing his Trigger Happy to fizzle (illegal to make ranged attacks due to being in melee) and preventing further shots :)

And they are relatively monstrous in melee, not in terms of damage, but because of Blind.

Every time someone casts a spell they move 3". You dont do it "all at once" after the enemy model finishes. So they cast a spell, you move 3". They do it again, you move another 3". Etc.

It has some kinda funky uses. One time I had a Convict Gunslinger shooting at my Dead Rider, triggering Trigger Happy for extra shots. However, on his second shot, the Night Terror moved into melee range with him thanks to Attracted to Noise, causing his Trigger Happy to fizzle (illegal to make ranged attacks due to being in melee) and preventing further shots :)

And they are relatively monstrous in melee, not in terms of damage, but because of Blind.

These guys just earned a second blister pack in my inventory. Two NTs just might not be enough.