Alice and Cheshire

Chev Chelios

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alps are really the only issue at this point. The first thing is if I really need them,since they kinda got cuddled.Second is if I want to do them all the same.

I'm toying with the idea that this Dreamer/Girl believes that she is Alice and is using memories that she has of Malifaux to create the Wonderland illusion.

Alps are really the only issue at this point. The first thing is if I really need them,since they kinda got cuddled.Second is if I want to do them all the same.

I think the playing cards might be good for these. Since they don't really need to look "individual". A different card suit painted on each would be enough.

Repost,...

Coppelius might make a interesting Catapillar,.. if converted right. Maybe in the middle of the dire mushrooms?

I think this might work,... just cut off the legs and mold a catapillar type lower body. Then cut the eyeball out of his hand and use it to hold the pipe.

Set in/on a group of dire mushrooms,.. green stuff a hooka,.. and done.

These are very cool and well painted. Coincidentally I just brought some Hasslefree components to do an Alice-themed Pandora crew. You already have an excellent Cheshire but I was planning on using this for either a poltergeist or Insidious Madness http://store.pulp-city.com/products/kitty-cheshire Any use for a coppelius stand in? It's fairly twisted.

Also, I might pinch your idea of chess pieces to use as woes~

I have been going back and forth on the Coppelius thing. Think I have made my mind up. The Lawyer will stand in for Coppelius. As far as fitting into the Alice theme,he will be the Knave of Hearts. Gonna go with Copycat, Marchhare and Malifaux Rat as the Tea Party. They will be Daydreams.

Thanks for the compliments.