Generic Zoraida Crew

What do people think of the following as a generic go to zoraida list?

25ss Scrap

Zoraida + Avatar

Arcane Effigy

2x Stitched

Doppelganger

6ss pool

(or 8ss and no avatar)

The force is designed to have maximum flexibility. Zoraida of course can use her obey to either mover her own minions or the enemy's. The arcane effigy improves card capacity as well as improving Z's casting and has some decent damage attacks. The stitched have a ranged attack that can slow enemies as well as a card drawing ability and the nasty gamble your life. Finally their fog can be used to put a crimp in enemy ranged attacks. The doppelganger can then copy whatever is working well among my force or whatever she might find tasty among the enemy (I quite like the use of Z's Wp and the stitched's Gamble Your Life, or with a good card Z's Obey spell).

Any thoughts? For a 35ss match I'd add something or someone beefy- a teddy, rider, mature neph, etc.

Alternately for a 35ss scrap:

Z + avatar

Collodi

4 marionettes

Arcane Effigy

Stitched

Doppelganger

5ss pool

(or 7ss and no avatar)

although this is a bit vulnerable to a construct Cuddling opponent (Hoffman in particular). I can't think of any strategies these crews would be particularly bad for.

I'd love to add in a reasonably priced model with a healing spell or action that the doppelganger could mirror but I can't think of any for neverborn. Candy's a bit spendy at 8ss.

Hamelin might make a good addition for a 35ss version. He can nuke counters, can also cast obey, and messes with Ht 1 models.

Edited by 011121

What do people think of the following as a generic go to zoraida list?

25ss Scrap

Zoraida + Avatar

Arcane Effigy

2x Stitched

Doppelganger

6ss pool

(or 8ss and no avatar)

Stitched are always fun, and theres the obvious mimic gamble your life mimic wp10. Arcane effigy is useful (gret with avatar and ANOTHER pins and needles spell for ultimate spam) but brutal better imo (play Kirai and you will see wha I mean-healing flp too). Dopple ganger useful for the above trick and initiative. I would complement it with the following list too:

Zoraida (Avatar) 2ss

Effigy of your choice 4ss

Stitched 5ss (Block LofS, gambler, gamble your life)

Von schill- 10ss (Spanks everything)

Insidious madness or terror tot-cheap objective grabber.

Personally (other will say he is too many points) I love von schill with her-he can use the soulstones she doesnt need and is a one man army (also great at filling in areas z isnt so good at-can nuke immune to influence models, gets rd of corpse counters etc etc).

The force is designed to have maximum flexibility. Zoraida of course can use her obey to either mover her own minions or the enemy's. The arcane effigy improves card capacity as well as improving Z's casting and has some decent damage attacks. The stitched have a ranged attack that can slow enemies as well as a card drawing ability and the nasty gamble your life. Finally their fog can be used to put a crimp in enemy ranged attacks. The doppelganger can then copy whatever is working well among my force or whatever she might find tasty among the enemy (I quite like the use of Z's Wp and the stitched's Gamble Your Life, or with a good card Z's Obey spell).

Any thoughts? For a 35ss match I'd add something or someone beefy- a teddy, rider, mature neph, etc.

Alternately for a 35ss scrap:

Z + avatar

Collodi

4 marionettes

Arcane Effigy

Stitched

Doppelganger

5ss pool

(or 7ss and no avatar)

although this is a bit vulnerable to a construct Cuddling opponent (Hoffman in particular). I can't think of any strategies these crews would be particularly bad for.

I'd love to add in a reasonably priced model with a healing spell or action that the doppelganger could mirror but I can't think of any for neverborn. Candy's a bit spendy at 8ss.

Hamelin might make a good addition for a 35ss version. He can nuke counters, can also cast obey, and messes with Ht 1 models.

Hamelin cab be hilarious...."reasonably priced model with a healing spell or action"....the only model I love more than my terror tots (especially with zoraida) is my brutal effigy... Magical cb5 magical blade with auto critical strike, object 1, melee expert and a healing flip on a 9 (combine with zoraidas crystal ball spell or avatars bayou 2 card and your going to redjoker it at some point- which will just be hilarious!)

BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL enough said.....