Alternate Puppet Stat Cards

Tauwolf

Here are the re-released files. They are designed to be playing card sized, taking up less table space than the stat cards that come with miniatures.

You can get the files here. You'll need a Gmail account to get the files, I believe. If you find any errors, please pm me asap so I can make corrections.

For each card there is a TIF file and a JPEG. I recommend printing the TIF file using a good laser printer, on very high quality paper. This is the best defense against smudgy text. If you have access to Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro/GIMP, you may want to adjust the brightness of the image to account for differences in printers. I personally use gamma correction, as I feel it retains colors better than brightness adjustments, and I find gamma settings between 1.6-1.8 are usually in the ballpark. Your mileage may vary.....

I also recommend getting a nice Fiskars paper cutter. You can find them for around twenty bucks in the scrapbooking area of your local craft store. You can make incredibly precise cuts using these cutters.

These are designed to be printed, cut, folded in half, and inserted into a clear card sleeve. I recommend Dragon Sleeves, as they are very high quality and you get a nice little storage box. :)

Here are some card examples:

BabyKadeExample.jpg

DeathMarshalExample.jpg

DecemberAcolyteExample.jpg

HogWhispererExample.jpg

PunkZombieExample.jpg

Enjoy!