Blast Elevation

DarcXON

Question

If I were to target a model on an Ht5 piece of terrain and the blast would be placed on empty air (base to base with target), but there is a model (Ht2) that is directly below (board level, Ht0) how would you resolve the blast?

Would the model that is below the blast take damage or not?

The question came up when I realized the blast was Ht3. (At least that what the diagrams said)

4 answers to this question

I guess that would only work if you could fire the hight of the blast downwords which i dont believe you can do at least that is to my understanding...I believe you could hit the lower one and then apply it to the higher one seeing it is within the hight range of the blast but i dont think it would work the opisite way.

I don't think so, since the blast needs to be in base contact.. ground level, and only reach Ht3 max.

the blast doesn't need to be in base contact, it needs to be "touching" (pg 46)

place the (blast object) to be covering a portion of the target's base...

so, in theory, you could place the (blast object) to be touching the bottom of the target's base,

and the top of the lower model's volume (so the cylinder of blast would be HT 3 from the top of the bottom model, to the bottom of the top model) afflicting both with blast...