Lady Justice Puppet

Da Big Baws

I'm a little worried see just stands one one leg. Anyone had any accidents with her?

I was thinking of putting a little rock / stone / wood piece under the other leg to have two points connecting her to the base.

The leg isn't that thin and there is a chunky pin attached to the foot. She is very solid. Mine survived having a computer monitor fall on her.

The leg isn't that thin and there is a chunky pin attached to the foot. She is very solid. Mine survived having a computer monitor fall on her.

Trying to reenact a building faling on Justice but at puppet scale? :)

I've found pretty well all the puppets to be quite solid

I have a couple issue with this actually. This may not be the case for everyone, but when I first got my puppets at Gencon, I immediately and haphazardly glued them to their bases so I could participate in the tournament, but when I got home, I wanted to decorate the bases and clean the models.

When I took them off their bases and then reattached them to other bases for painting, I had problems with both LadyJ and Pokey Vik's legs going out, as well as a couple of the posts coming off other models. I don't have photo just yet, but it was a simple fix for both Vik and LadyJ. I just removd one of their legs entirely and replaced it with a brass rod. Now they are stronger than ever.

Hope that helps