Hello from Brighton UK

Truthsayer

Hi all, been lurking on the forums for a bit, but thought I best start posting! I've only played 4 games of Malifaux so far, but it has become my No.1 game, and I've pretty much got rid of my other systems to focus on this. Love everything about it (fluff, models, gameplay), and will soon be picking up Puppet Wars too.

I'll be posting up pictures of my stuff as I progress, and will also start writing reports on any games I have. Currently play at Onslaught games in Brighton in the UK, so if anyone is down here, give me a shout!

P.S. I currently use Nicodem, and will keep my sig updated with my W/L/D ratio. Hopefully the first number will be the highest! :)

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you've got players in Brighton, but if not there are players in the Ramsgate/Canterbury area, so maybe see you down there sometime.

Hey Clousseau! There are a few of us in Brighton, one of the guys who introduced me to the game is gonna be running a campaign soon. Hopefully once I've got a few games under my belt, I can travel round a bit to meet more gamers!

Haven't been to Canterbury in ages, last time I was there I slid down some banisters (whilst drunk) and sliced my hand open on a radiator. Bad times. :)