Pokey Vic and Stab Happy

Hugor

Second game with Pokey Vic, and like many have said, while she is powerful and really good at killing masters, she burns through cards (Tons of skipped animations to draw cards) and is not as strong at board control or buffing her puppets. Plus a well placed Seamus and Bete can kill her in a turn (Hide and seek and Sense Stuffing), which I think may be my favorite combo at the moment.

My questions comes in with an discussion we had about "Stab Happy." This is a free action which causes the effect "make an Attack Action."

Does this mean that Pokey cannot use the standard action "Attack" since she already made an attack action, or can she still make the attack, since she used "Stab Happy?"

What about a ranged attack?

I guess the question comes down to, how many attacks can she make during a single activation?

Some of us read three (Ranged attack with using the effect of "I've got a gun," Stab Happy, and a Standard Attack), others two (One range and one melee), others one.

The answer is two.

"I've got a gun" makes the rest of the attacks she makes for the turn range 2, however, it is not an attack itself.

Stab Happy allows her to make an attack as a free action, and she may also use the standard attack action.

So, 2, given that she doesn't have some upgrade (like giant glowy sword) to otherwise change her status.

:)