Nicodem and crooligans?

greg1394

Hello !

I have not been playing long but am having a blast playing nicodem with mort and Bete.

I was thinking about asking santa for the molly box set..I have the rising powers book and think that molly would be ok with nic and that the rouge necromancy would be good to sumon.

I don't know how much info you guys can give me without IP infringement ...but hey, wyrd arn't GW ( thank god !)

I know NOTHING about crooligans....dose any one know if they offer much to a Nicodem crew ?

I was thinking about this combo myself, but I got kinda cold feet on the idea. I was thinking to myself "oh wow, crooligans in their mist with bolster undead, def 9! wowee zowee" but then I kind of thought about that, and every time ive used crooligans they've been quite far in advance of my force. Then I thought oh snap, cb 6, they'll have a half decent chance to hit! and I kept pondering this.

And then I looked at necropunks. my thoughts ended, +2 cb on flurry is tasty

Thanks for the reply ...

Y

eah the necro punks look good and are cheap points wise .

But I dont think that having to tie them to within 10" of nic to get bolster undead is the best way to play them when there whole thing is speed. ( im not an expert thought !! )

Punk zombies also have flurry and can stay within the 10" with out losing much..Just a thought !

Thanks thats given my something else to think about...

Necros or crooligans ?

As say i have no access to the crooligans stats but

I am just not to keen on the necro punk models ! I think they are a bit too cartoony , a little bit too mishappen, and the crooligans models do look nice.

Edited by greg1394

Thanks thats given my something else to think about...

Necros or crooligans ?

As say i have no access to the crooligans stats but

I am just not to keen on the necro punk models ! I think they are a bit too cartoony , a little bit too mishappen, and the crooligans models do look nice.

ive something like 2-3 threads dedicated to just this battle. Dont forget about night terrors too... 3 very nice objective grabbing choices... so very hard to choose... well I have night terrors and crooligans myself atm. I use my crooligans with mcmourning as the corpses are nice, and the mist is fun for hiding him. And i use night terrors with seamus as their wp debuff is nice, and he doesnt really need corpses... perhaps necropunks niche is best with nico?