lilith list for up coming tournament

dragons_lair04

There is a 35 ss fixed faction and leader tournament coming up in my area and I was thinking of taking a lilith list. Here are the lists I am thinking. Please give me feedback on these two lists and and sugestions you may have.

Lilith

Primordial Magic

black blood shaman

terror tot x2

Nekima

young Nephlim

6 SS

or

Lilith

Primordial Magic

black blood shaman

Terror tot x2

Lilitu

lelu

young nephlim

5 ss

I think I would go with list 2. I like Nekima, but I feel Lelu and Lilitu are better for a fixed list because they give you more tactical options.

If your taking a single list to use in each game, I would also say list 2. Lelu and Lilitu are far more flexible. If you are planning to be reasonable competitive swap the young for another tot and a desperate Merc. Kill it and gain upto 3 blood/corpse counters and voila, a 5ss Mature Neph, or summon another Lelu!

With a BBS, 2 Desperate Merc and 2 Tots (16ss worth) and the right cards you can have 2 Mature Nephs and a BBS for 16ss in turn 1.

As a side note I really like this with Zoraida, as she and the BBS can also be carried by the 2 of them and spank the hell out of something turn 2!