Create Undeath Questions

the_madhatter1

Question

Just got some question about create undeath:

1. The wording to create undeath is"Target non-leader model receives the Undead characteristic". It doesn't state a range in the description so can it target anybody on the board?

2. When do the effects of create undeath end? I guess it is at the end of the turn, or does it remain in play until the end of the encounter? I also have this question applying to a lot of other effects, such as Molly's imbue vigor and the crooligans mist

2 answers to this question

Just got some question about create undeath:

1. The wording to create undeath is"Target non-leader model receives the Undead characteristic". It doesn't state a range in the description so can it target anybody on the board?

Wouldn't that be great. I do however think the book might be right on this one which says 2". I will check with the other Rules Marshalls to make sure that this is correct, and update the Fixes page.

2. When do the effects of create undeath end? I guess it is at the end of the turn, or does it remain in play until the end of the encounter? I also have this question applying to a lot of other effects, such as Molly's imbue vigor and the crooligans mist

If it doesn't state an end time, effects end in the resolve effect phase at the end of the turn.

Wouldn't that be great. I do however think the book might be right on this one which says 2". I will check with the other Rules Marshalls to make sure that this is correct, and update the Fixes page.

If it doesn't state an end time, effects end in the resolve effect phase at the end of the turn.

Thanks for the reply, on the card it doesn't sate a range but I'm don't know about the book.