Help with Nicodem

Insaneundead

I play Nicodem most of my games, but i'm also still noob in malifaux so need help with strategy's for him. I'm used to using Nico, my problems i have are with models i take with him and not spreading forces too thin. Any help would be appreciated and any suggestions on certain strategies like line in the sand, contain power, and anything else u can think off.

The machine is OK... but it does not Matter if your Vultures die... they do all the time... leave a corpse counter and raise as something bigger... ;)

Its all about raising Big stuff out of the smal stuff that is dieing...

If you´re lacking some speed for Strategies like line in the Sand... look at Mortimers Fresh meat spell...

I found that very handy to speed my Undead up... :)

How does your List usaly look like?

For movement shennigans I used this for the first time in UK GT.

Deploy Dead rider, Nicodem, Grave Spirit (Nicodems Totem)

Activate Grave Spirit Link to Nicodem

Activate Dead rider mounted combat on Nicodem cheat for weak damage if able Nicodem takes 1 wound due to armour from grave Spirit.

Drag nicodem 10 inches up the board.

Necro machine is great when used in conjuction with the convict gunslinger turn it into undead then have mOrtimer cast fresh meat convict walks for free then have Nicodem bolster the undead Rapid fire on dual pistols at CB 8.