Ht 1 and walls

Ozz

Question

Due to failing at reading rule books, i can not find how being Ht 1 is such a benefit? if im behind a Ht 1 wall, a ht 2+ model can still shoot me i just get cover if within 1" is my friends understanding, but can always be shot by someone taller than the wall.

Basically, what i want to know is, if i hide a Ht1 model ether in B2B with a wall or other Ht 1 terrain feature or within 1" do ether of those put me out of Los to models not within 1" of that terrain feature on the other side?

Im just trying to figure out how Ht 1 is such a big advantage as ive read many players saying in various posts.

4 answers to this question

There are lots of times it's an advantage. If you play with Terraclips, a Ht1 models behind a railing (we always count them as Ht1) on a higher level can't be seen by a Ht3 model on a lower level, as as far as the game is concerned it is a Ht3 model (Ht1 + the Ht2 of the platform it is standing on) behind a Ht 3 wall.