Mcmourning help for newbie

Huang Da Wei

Question

I have only played 1 game so far and seemed to be lacking in body bits so I thought I would ask for your advice.

When do I get the bdy parts and how? I have read what people say about kill the mutts or this and that to produce parts but do I get them straight away? for example if a dog is in base contact I kill it and those parts are mine to use immediately.

If seb hacks away and get a couple of bits do I need to get into base contact to collect them?

thanks in advance for any replies.

4 answers to this question

Every surgical impliments strike gives body parts and when something dies the corpse countes can be picked up and changed to 2 bps. I usually use a sling on a dog then use disection and cneat down if a severe is inflicted pick up the corpse counted and convert giving me 6 body parts my first activation using a (0) and (1) so you can discard 1 bp for fast, usually not needed first turn, or just take your last (1) action. I recomend using wracked with pain if an enemy is within 12", giving one more bp if it goes off.

One thing you should remember is that corpse counters can be picked up as a free action must it can only occur when a move action you are taking passes over any part of the counter.

This is also where McMournings Zombie Chihuahua is great because he can discard a corpse counter within 3" and give it to McMourning. Or he can simply sacrifice himself giving McMourning 2 body parts instantly.