Write a review and maybe win a Teddy

Justin

I am Canadain i would love to write something up to get a Teddy but do we count in your contest- and also i am new to posting anything on line-Hey i will post here if it counts good if not i didnt loss anything-I bought Puppet Wars on implus the black box with the figures on the front grabbed my attention as it sat on the shelf i ask the local games shop owner about it he didnt know to much about it so i decided to go for it i have invested money in games before and they where a flop but I was pleasantly surpized the Models all came in their own little bags there was two rule books on on how to teach you how to play and one for all the rules and the board was well made not some paper peice of garbage I was very excited to get at it so i opened the Box of cards and was very pleased the art on the cards you use in send of dice was very nice on the eyes and the all lamented same with the puppet cards they had some sort of lamenting on them I descided to run threw the basic rules on my own and they play out very well and any questions i did have i found on the Web i am yet to play a game with anyone but this weekend the Local game shop owner asked me if i would bring in my set and show them how to play and if they are as inpressed as much as i am i beleive they will also pick it up for the store and i had another person ask me about it let them know how it goes I believe i have rambled on long enough but being a games person since the early eighties god i am aging myself it takes a lot to impress me i have played a lot of different games since then but this one impressed me enough to write this short reveiw which i have not done ever Thank you Wyrd for this game

I am Canadain i would love to write something up to get a Teddy but do we count in your contest- and also i am new to posting anything on line-Hey i will post here if it counts good if not i didnt loss anything-I bought Puppet Wars on implus the black box with the figures on the front grabbed my attention as it sat on the shelf i ask the local games shop owner about it he didnt know to much about it so i decided to go for it i have invested money in games before and they where a flop but I was pleasantly surpized the Models all came in their own little bags there was two rule books on on how to teach you how to play and one for all the rules and the board was well made not some paper peice of garbage I was very excited to get at it so i opened the Box of cards and was very pleased the art on the cards you use in send of dice was very nice on the eyes and the all lamented same with the puppet cards they had some sort of lamenting on them I descided to run threw the basic rules on my own and they play out very well and any questions i did have i found on the Web i am yet to play a game with anyone but this weekend the Local game shop owner asked me if i would bring in my set and show them how to play and if they are as inpressed as much as i am i beleive they will also pick it up for the store and i had another person ask me about it let them know how it goes I believe i have rambled on long enough but being a games person since the early eighties god i am aging myself it takes a lot to impress me i have played a lot of different games since then but this one impressed me enough to write this short reveiw which i have not done ever Thank you Wyrd for this game

Anyone can win, anywhere in the world. Just be sure to link your review on the facebook page to enter it.

Also, if you're new to forum posting, it is probably helpful to put a few more spaces separating thoughts in your writing. It simply makes your post easier to read, because computers strain the eyes a bit. Thanks, and good luck. :)

sorry ot be a pest but how do you link

Copy and paste the url of the page.

So, move your mouse over the bar at the top of the page that says www.wyrd, etc... (this is the url) and highlight it by left clicking, then right click and you'll get a drop down bar. Select "copy." Then go to where you want to put that link (in this case, the puppet wars facebook page, I believe you'll need to login into your own facebook page first) and right click again. The drop down bar will pop up again, select "paste" and there you have it, successfully linked.

To link to a specific forum post you'll need to first click on the number at the top of that post before copying the url.