New Z List

studderingdave

ran this yesterday for the first time, i got beat pretty bad but i enjoyed the synergy of the list.

Zoraida

Mature Neph

Tot

Tot

Stitched

Doppleganger

Convict Gunslinger

3 SS pool

i played against a seamus heavy bell list and had contain power as a strategy and should have reflipped it, because i couldnt touch seamus. i tend to play avoidance with heavy use of obey to knock out key targets. i usually take reclaim malifaux and bodyguard as scheme, but also enjoy kidnap.

thoughts?

ran this yesterday for the first time, i got beat pretty bad but i enjoyed the synergy of the list.

Zoraida

Mature Neph

Tot

Tot

Stitched

Doppleganger

Convict Gunslinger

3 SS pool

except you couldn't take her avatar in that list at 35as that would be 37ss worth

your cache is not added to the game total! it is the initial ss pool you begin games with, and it can be added to with excess ss

ok, so barring my list error, is it safe to assume that reflipping contain power with a Lady Z list is a good option? I knew Seamus was hard to take down but i totally did not account for his healing abilities.

if your playing with fixed lists yes it may be worth re-flipping, but remember you should really be flipping for strategies before you hire crews

Indeed, the crew looks like it would be a solid one, im trying to keep with the Surilid theme with my big Z. I run the Spawnmother, avatar, a few surilids and a gup or two. but then again i like flavor accuracy. Same reason i dont use candy or kade with Hamelin aww whatever lol. :zoraida

your cache is not added to the game total! it is the initial ss pool you begin games with, and it can be added to with excess ss

Are you sure about that? I have always had the assumption that if you played a 35 point game and had a cache of 4, you had 39 stones total, for hiring and for using. So, in this example you could spend 31 stones hiring and start with 8 for your master, or you could spend 39 hiring and have 0 stones for your master.

My group has been playing this way for about a year now.

Are you sure about that? I have always had the assumption that if you played a 35 point game and had a cache of 4, you had 39 stones total, for hiring and for using. So, in this example you could spend 31 stones hiring and start with 8 for your master, or you could spend 39 hiring and have 0 stones for your master.

My group has been playing this way for about a year now.

Im Afraid that is incorrect, although i guess within your group if that is how you play it is ok, until henchmen start being used.

If you are playing a 35 SS game, you get 35 stones to hire your crew with. if you don't use all the 35 you can add those to your SS in game, upto a maximum of 8.

If you are using a Henchman they have the Henchman X rule, meaning you can have the X as Soul stones or extra models, but you can never have more than X stones in game, but you can take extra models in game should you chose. So Collodi has Henchman 7, so in a 35 SS Game, he can take 40 stones worth of models and have a 2 stone pool.

I hope that made sense to you?