Printing Maps?

imomam

Is there a way to print off full maps? When I pull up a map with a right click print, or save, it prints/saves just the hex, no terrain or work benches.

I have been playing a lot of puppet wars lately (about 3 dozen games) and want to expand from the 6 base maps.

But as I pack my stuff into my trusty battlefoam malifaux case, and cart my stuff around to all kinds of places, I find myself often with no internet to look up maps. Or worse, at a friends house to demo, and then asking to use the computer.

I would love to create some maps with the editor or find some of the great player created maps and print them out. This way, when its time for some stuffing mashing, I can pull out a random map and set up quick.

Have you tried just printing the Page, The whole site is designed so that when you Print it prints the bit you are looking at rather than all the navigations and backgrounds.

For example with the Puppet Pages if you have the Toybox open it just prints the Toybox, if you close it it prints the Puppet you are looking at.

If you just print the Map it should just print the actual map and not all the stuff around it.

Edited by Ratty