Wheres the best place to find other players?

Me and the Mrs are based in Derby in the UK and are looking for other wargamers - I was thinking of putting an ad in the community notices thing but it seems to be for events only.

Is there any chance we could maybe get something to help connect players in various locations? Maybe even just refining the wording of the community board sections so people can post there locations there?

Me and the Mrs are based in Derby in the UK and are looking for other wargamers - I was thinking of putting an ad in the community notices thing but it seems to be for events only.

Is there any chance we could maybe get something to help connect players in various locations? Maybe even just refining the wording of the community board sections so people can post there locations there?

Such a thread exists as a sticky in the main Malifaux matters section. I would post a link for you but posting via phone.

Hopefully you Should find it though. It's entitled find a game/opponent

Try the Derby Wargames Society :D

I just got my first Crew posted the other day and I know at least two other club members are starting out

heres a link to our club forum

http://derbywargamessociety.com/forum/index.php?sid=a6c4cd62b9a75069f226aef2c6b4bae4

and heres a link to the Malifaux thread

http://derbywargamessociety.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=276

I probably wont be actually playing till the new year (due to other commitments) but we have got the momentum now and hopefully another couple of players will help get a good grounding for getting more club members involved

• 1 month later...

Why not pop over to Spirit Games in Burton on Trent on Tuesday's where there is a regular Malifaux night each Tuesday run by the friends of Spirit Games this is listed in the events subforum.

you are at most half an hours drive away.

I would look forward to welcoming you there what do you play I have Sonia & Rasputina though the latter is still being painted.