rasputina queen of december

bossmann321

Hi to give me a choice of crews i have chosen to run a arcanist crew to build up along side my guild, i have chosen rasputina to start me of, i have at the moment a 35ss crew which is

Rasputina

silent one

December acolyte

essence of power

3 ice gamins

ice golem.

i have not played this list much maybe once or twice and i have enjoyed playing it. I am looking adding more to the arcanist and looking at getting Injun Joss, sabre tooth hoarcat pride,and snow storm, but i was wondering wich one to go for first that and i would love to hear your ideas.

There are a lot of threads on this. Acolyte is not worth it, Golem is rarely worth it.

Depending on your scheme, Snow Storm is usually a good option, a soul stone miner if you need to assassinate a model, a Blessed of December (or cerberus if you are not allowed proxies) are solid additions.

True, but I very rarely use my Silent One for my Ice Mirror.

Far more important from the Silent One is the aura of +3" range. That has (from memory) a 4" range, and as an aura is not extended.

Ice Mirror has a default range of 6". I keep my Silent One, and one Gamin close (for Bite of Winter) and have a Gamin out 6" in front of Raspy to get maximum range.

Remember that Raspy has an aura that gives all friendly models close to her Frozen Heart. That means that models like the Gunsmith can also benefit from the Silent One's range buff. Or, if you need to use the Gunsmith as your Ice Mirror, during the Silent One's activation you can give the Gunsmith Frozen Heart using her ability. You can then advance the Gunsmith to 3" infront of the Silent One, getting the advantage of the +3", and still giving Raspy an Ice Mirror.

Nice.