Hey there, would like some tips on Lilith!

DFAngelWolf21

Hey! I've been playing this game for a few months and I use Lilith.

Before I got Nekima I usually ran Lilith with all three tots, one young, a mature and the Shaman.

Now I run her with Nekima, three tots and the Shaman.

I would like some tips on how to use her well. I think I have a good handle on her but not quite there yet.

Edited by DFAngelWolf21

Let's say the it's a 35 soulstone game for the first list (just so it's round number) 4 from her cashe plus another 4 from the left over stones (you had 35 to spend and only spent 31) so it's 8 over all

second if you had 35 to spend it would be 8 overall again since she can't go above 8 stones, but if it was a 30 point game it would be 6 stones

It is really hard growing without her

35 grow list

Lilith

Nekima - 13

Black blood shaman - 6

Terror tot - 3

And a desperate merc - 2

Total points 24

Basic use kill the merc drain blood, then use the blood counter and try and use a :mask to recycle a corpse counter into blood counter with the Black blood shaman, or use the Shaman's and Nekima ability to take Wd to make blood to get three blood counters. If you have enough points add a primordial magic (2 points) for extra cards in your hand. Another choice would be add Tuco, another merc and the Avatar. On turn 1 use Tuco to cast taint loyalty on both mercs then use Lilith to make a forest, deal 3 damage to one merc and kill the other, from that healing when merc dies heal the other merc by at lest two Wd's if you can't, get the shaman to cast taint blood and the inject blood on the merc. Then on the second turn use Tuco to cast taint loyalty on the last merc, kill it with Lilith and make another forest that gives you both mannefest requirements and enough blood counters to mature a Nephilim

Lilith is my first and favorite master, though I play her less than I used to.

If I am not bringing Nekima then I do not factor growing into my plans. I look at is as an added bonus if I can pull it off, but plan to work without it. Viewing growth as an added bonus as oppossed to a tactic works well for me.