Avatar Hamelin Question #3: Leprous Dance

Sandwich

Question

6 answers to this question

Masters have a better chance of resisting the wp->14 so it's less likely it will affect them so possible, also it's an avatar so you could say that it should affect masters (it won't affect avatars due to avatar rules iirc). But it is a break from the norm so may be on oversight - we'll just play it RAW until they clear it up (usually in time for the release)

As it would have been easy to add "non-master" to the description (and it was added to several other abilities) we can only assume it was intended - when the model is released, perhaps it will be changed on the card...

Hamelin's Pipes in Rising Powers didn't say "Non-Master." So for a while I was wrecking crews with their own boss. :o

Hamelin's Pipes in Rising Powers didn't say "Non-Master." So for a while I was wrecking crews with their own boss. :o

I guess this will always be a problem when proxying out of the book, but until then there's no reason to suppose it isn't as intended... Its pretty damn powerful, but with the Wp 14 check instead of the resist duel, you can't burn a soulstone or cheat a high card (or both) to make it impossible to resist, so there is some measure of control to it... I'd play it as written for now - if it really is stupidly overpowered, it'll be changed on the card...

I guess this will always be a problem when proxying out of the book, but until then there's no reason to suppose it isn't as intended... Its pretty damn powerful, but with the Wp 14 check instead of the resist duel, you can't burn a soulstone or cheat a high card (or both) to make it impossible to resist, so there is some measure of control to it... I'd play it as written for now - if it really is stupidly overpowered, it'll be changed on the card...

I'm sure it will be, I'm just bringing it to Wyrd's attention.