Base pinning ?

McKB

One thing I did with my Lilitu was, when I was cleaning her, I trimmed the metal tab attached to her feet away so that it was just under her feet. I then filed it back so that it was like a pin sticking from her feet. I then drilled a hole into the resin base I was using (it will probably work best with resin bases, not sure about standard bases or inserts) and effectively pinned her that way. Now you would have to put a fair bit of effort into getting her from the base.

@Ratty

I see: the butcher's way :)

However, I think I'm going to deal with it like you did.

Btw, have you got photos of your minis?

It's hard to find photos of painted puppets.

Thx

The PW Website has been update recently with a lot more pictures of the painted Puppets, you could try there :)

As for the leg pins, I know what you mean. I'm doing something similiar to what Ratty is doing as well, cutting hte leg off fully if I must and resculpting it as needed.

The PW Website has been update recently with a lot more pictures of the painted Puppets, you could try there :)

Thank you! I was only having a look from time to time to the frontpage news and the gallery update haven't been mentioned there.

Nice minis!