McMourning 30ss list

Dink_Meeker

Douglas

Totem= 1

Mortimer= 7

2 Belles = 8

3 Dogs = 6

Convict = 6

Total 28ss so I ad 2ss an convert into bpc.

Mortimer give me a corpse counter/turn so i can convert it with Mc in two bdc.I think that´s very usefull. Also Mortimer can use companion with Belles,Dogs or Flesh Construct that i will create.

Totem and a dog for murderer and gain bdc.

Belles helps to control board, and i can use Mortimer Fresh Meat to stay closer Belle-Enemy.

Convict give me range attack, anyway im this crew is not bad at all in it. I have Mortimer and Belles too.

With some strategies i must change Convict for Necropunks.

Thanks, and sorry my bad english :).

Not enough combative models by far. You dont have enough killy things for your Belles to pull stuff into. Any combative list will just run over you because you dont have anything that can deal harsh retribution other than McMourning. At the least I'd change Mortimer for something that hits hard, such as a Punk Zombie or Sebastian, buy a Night Terror for objective grabbing, and have a 7ss cache.

I can summon a Flesh at turn1 or a RN. If i summon a flesh at t1 I can summon another flesh at t2.

You seem to be falling into what I'm starting to call "the Resurrectionist Fallacy".

Summoning a Golem costs:

1) Your models activations (specifically McMourning) and hence your time and your tempo

2) High Card/Soulstones

3) Giving away kills to your opponent (Kidnap etc)

Yes, you can summon Golems, and on turn one you'll do this almost all of the time. Doing it on turn two as well is very risky and often not possible, so covering your list's weaknesses by expecting to have two Golems on the board is a bad plan.

Not to mention that Golems are really easy to kill and if your opponent deals with them, you'll run out of corpse counters quickly, as getting to the counters that the Golem drops to re-use them is generally very difficult against a decent player.

It's similar to what i want to try out with Mortimer to help generate a few extra bpc more reliably than Sebastian

My limited advice would be - too many dogs... don't try to run McM as a summoner instead let him summon when you don't need to use Scalpel Slinging and have him go carve people up... use the crew to set stuff up for him with the belles, weaken stuff with the convict...

a single dog or two for gathering corpse counters could be handy but not essential but for objectives Night Terrors are awesome and are quickly proving themselves to be more realiable than necropunks to me, though with the downside of not leaving corpses

At 30ss i'd seriously consider dropping 2 dogs, 1 belle & 1 Stone or Mortimer & 1 Dog in favour of Von Schill, Bete Noir or maybe even Killjoy (though i haven't tried him and he is more expensive) or the cheap option of a couple of PZ's... hell, 2 canines & 1 stone gives you a PZ which would probably serve the list better even if it's only as one hell of a deterrant for people closing on MCM himself if you keep it nearby

The big problem with Punk Zombies is they are far too slow to keep up with McM. Lots of dogs not only buy you activations but they also keep up with McM so as they die he sweeps their corpses into his collection. This should not be confused with him acting as a summoning machine, he's not and shouldn't be used as one. But he does require some easy corpse counters on the move and is very dangerous dropping Fleshies/RN into melee late game instead of the extra scalpel sling.

Regarding the list, i prefer Seb's support melee but i've not experimented enough with Mort's utiliy for McM. As other's mention, you may struggle without another speedy heavy hitter but the gunslinger and summons can cover you here.