Biadetics Noob Questions :)

Biadetic

Question

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan, new to Malifaux and of course, new to the site! Hope y'all are good :)

Anyways, I always find myself with questions, so thought best place was to start here! Lurked about and everyone seems nice enough, (or is this lulling newbies into a false sense of security? ) :P

On to my questions; and I'll probably use this thread to ask more and more as I go along instead of making a new topic :)

1: Can I cast the same spell from the same model more than once in an activation?

2: Just a clarification really, Steampunk Abominations, Keep Pace. A and B in base to base, A walks twice, B will push up after each walk yes? Then when B activates, the same can be done with A? Seems obvious but I'd just like to clarify :)

Thats it for now Thanks Guys and Gals :)

1 answer to this question

Hi Ryan welcome to Malifaux.

1)Yes unless the spell says otherwise (Obey for instance)

2)Firstly SPAs have Hobbled so can't take more than one walk action per turn. Otherwise yes that is correct.

EDIT: Oh and the Rules Marshals don't like more than one question per thread. Just fyi for the future.

Edited by CunningStunt