Berliner Spieletreffen

Drifter

Hi there,

I will run Demogames on the "Berliner Spieletage" on Saturday 9/24/11 and Sunday 9/25/11 from 10 in the morning until at least 8 in the evening.

I'll bring my TerraClips along as demo terrain and have put it together already. It's well worth a look!

There will be other TT games as well as it will be on a small Con like event with peoples from all around Germany.

Here is the link to the event:

http://www.sweetwater-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7653

The Adress is:

KPDRZ Galerie

Admiralstr. 17

10999 Berlin

Would be really nice to see some new faces there. It will cost 3 € entry to re-finance expenses and everyone who pays has the chance to win something nice from the "Battlefield Berlin".

I'll bring along 4 crews for demoing, but you can bring your own stuff for sure. I don't thing I will have time for a regular game, but I know there is space and willing folk to brawl!

Any questions?

We'll establish a Gaming Club with a lot of friendly Malifaux Nerds here soon. I think I will start with some demoing for the newbies the following month, but I definitely will start a league in the near future. So keep an eye out if you live in or near Berlin, I will post every event in this section.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys and gulls,

we have (finally) founded our own Malifaux Nater (Skater + Nerd) Club and will have regular playing, demoing and fanboy-talking at least once a month there!

First date will be this weekend and we will meet in Berlin-Neukölln (in a private flat, but with an extra room, plenty of space, three tables, lots of Malifaux Puppets :), Terraclips and some beer).

We are 5 players by now and I hope there are people around who like to join.

Give me a pm if you are interested in a game or demo. I've been asked not to post the adress here (by now) but I'll happily send it to you!

We will start this Friday 4th November at 6 p.m. and keep gaming 'till late!

We are working on a Homepage and I will share it here if we have finished it!

I'm working on a league system and I will post it here when finished too.

Cheers,

Drifter