Magical extention

Smokey616

Quick one dudes;

What would happen if an enslaved nephilim uses magic extention with perdita (1) execute? What would the poor little fella use to make the strike?

Fizzles because he doesn't have a peacebringer

Only spell I believe the Enslaved can cast is obey. All the others require her to shoot or are (0) actions

Trust me the obey is worth the 2 points many times. Plus he ain't a terrible melee body guard for Nino in a pinch

honestly I have never used an enslaved neph or used obey with my perdita :o I use a drill sergeant instead regularly with her... I do however just take crazy beat-stick tournie lists so never anything fluffy.

I use the neph for Obey on my own guys. Perdita usually the same unless I see a great opportunity....like hazardous terrain or something.

Edit: Oh! and I love it. Cast it virtually every turn with both models. Hardly ever play Perdita without her little slave.

Edited by dgraz

I use the neph for Obey on my own guys. Perdita usually the same unless I see a great opportunity....like hazardous terrain or something.

I honestly find guild crews fast and action intense enough without obey to get in kill things and hide... obey is useful but the masks and high cards are so much more use with the rest of the crew than to cast obey I find.

I honestly find guild crews fast and action intense enough without obey to get in kill things and hide... obey is useful but the masks and high cards are so much more use with the rest of the crew than to cast obey I find.

I normally don't use much of the family...believe it or not....and most of the models I use are not :masks intensive. For the Neph its a 10 of anything....if I don't have the high cards to spare, I at least attempt to flip it - he doesn't do much else anyway.

I normally don't use much of the family...believe it or not....and most of the models I use are not :masks intensive. For the Neph its a 10 of anything....if I don't have the high cards to spare, I at least attempt to flip it - he doesn't do much else anyway.

I share your lack of family use... its normally only nino with perdita or lady j with judge since all of thse guys Lurve the :masks

i used perdita for the first time last weekend, having abuela, perdita and enslaved nephilim "obey" nino into firing at lillth burning through her whole cache of stones and eventually killing her was great!

I honestly feel unless it is perdita herself the best option will always be obeying your own models mainly because it will always be successful as long as you have the right card and black joker doesnt come up. Perdita can actually go after enemies by having a Masks suited card in her hand and burning a stone.

My personal fave is activating Quickdraw before Obeying an enemy out of combat with me and into another enemy. Perdita is able to hurt the enemy she sends charging into another enemy due to Quickdraw AND the enemy also gets hurt best of both worlds.

I agree! By the time you've rifled your hand for anticipation (which I think is one of the funkiest things in the game) I barely got the masks left. And quite often I'd rather burn up high masks on cheating the damage with nino than give him another shot. But just really like the idea of 3 obeys and an executioner :)