Dreamer/Chompy activation

DoogTheMushroom

Question

I've read through the other threads on this and I couldn't find an answer to a certain situation for The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits.

1. The Dreamer activates, finishes activation.
  2. Lots of other stuff happens.
  3. Somehow Lord Chompy Bits is placed on the table.

Can Lord Chompy Bits activate? Lord Chompy Bits would also gain all the AP The Dreamer did not use as per normal ruling.

Both models have different activation's, so I'm confident the situation I explained above would work but I would like to make sure. I guess the large gap that could occur between their two activation's is throwing me off.

3 answers to this question

I've read through the other threads on this and I couldn't find an answer to a certain situation for The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits.

1. The Dreamer activates, finishes activation.
  2. Lots of other stuff happens.
  3. Somehow Lord Chompy Bits is placed on the table.

Can Lord Chompy Bits activate? Lord Chompy Bits would also gain all the AP The Dreamer did not use as per normal ruling.

Both models have different activation's, so I'm confident the situation I explained above would work but I would like to make sure. I guess the large gap that could occur between their two activation's is throwing me off.

Yes he can because he has not yet activated this turn by your example. Doesn't matter how many activations have happened between them. This can actually become a rather common occurance.

Also I just want to clarrify, he would not gain the remaining Ap of the Dreamer, its not how it works. He would gain all his normal AP. But between him and the Dreamer they can not spend more then 3 general Ap. So if the Dreamer only used 1 general Ap, then LCB would have 2 general Ap and his Melee expert to use. If the Dreamer used 2 general Ap, then LCB has 1 to spend and his Melee expert.

Edited by karn987

Also I just want to clarrify, he would not gain the remaining Ap of the Dreamer, its not how it works. He would gain all his normal AP. But between him and the Dreamer they can not spend more then 3 general Ap. So if the Dreamer only used 1 general Ap, then LCB would have 2 general Ap and his Melee expert to use. If the Dreamer used 2 general Ap, then LCB has 1 to spend and his Melee expert.

Yes yes, I believe my wording was quite off the mark. The more I play with these two the more I realize they play like two completely different models, despite the rules trying to make them act like one.

Yes yes, I believe my wording was quite off the mark. The more I play with these two the more I realize they play like two completely different models, despite the rules trying to make them act like one.

Don't sweat it, just wanted to eliminate that possible point of confusion in the future. They are interesting though aren't they? ;)