UK Terraclips Orders

jeffb007

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing really, if it is listed as in stock - no problems at all. Just seems a bit off with pre orders not being met, and a bit cheeky of them to blame Wyrd, when surely they didn't buy enough!

It seems to be with Malifaux stuff that you really have to check stock first before placing the order with websites. Did that with Wayland this morning for a Dreamer box set and dispatched straight away when I ordered. Would have been waiting a long time if I'd ordered the daydreams though, they weren't in despite being listed as good availability

Ordered one of each set + clips about 3 months ago and was beginning to lose hope when I got an email saying I was getting the sewers and clips sent first. I was happy with this as they're the ones I really wanted.

Then I got another email saying that the split order had been split again and I was now only getting the sewers with no clips!! Excellent!!

Luckily I got a third email a week later with the clips being sent.

I've now cancelled the remaining Terraclips sets (along with another sizable order placed with them for other items which again was being delayed due to a couple of out of stocks...).

I'll now only use their Ebay store as I can then leave relevant feedback and/or complain via Ebay if needed.

Alas poor Maelstrom, from the best to the worst in a few short months...

Ordered mine with Gifts for Geeks as soon as they were listed on the website, had a stream of emails to say they were partially dispatched, nothing arrived, and on emailing them, they said they didn't have them in stock and that they were behind on resupply from they distributor. Never had a problem with these guys before, but this time as with many of the posts in this thread, the thing that gets me is the lack of a straight answer and the lack of transparancy, if there's a delay, fair enough, all the retailers are going to be having the same problem so we're hardly going to go elsewhere are we, well not now anyway. The local independent had 20 odd boxes in on the day of release, if only I'd bought mine when I saw them...