UK Terraclips Orders

jeffb007

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a message to Maelstrom last night and received a reply this lunchtime saying they have been told by the UK distributor that the Terraclips should be with Maelstrom tomorrow.

As I'm in Spain I should see them in about a week or so.

I don't mind the wait 'cause I've got lovely sunshine and crews to paint :D

I sent a message to Maelstrom last night and received a reply this lunchtime saying they have been told by the UK distributor that the Terraclips should be with Maelstrom tomorrow.

As I'm in Spain I should see them in about a week or so.

I don't mind the wait 'cause I've got lovely sunshine and crews to paint :D

Yep this is what my local store said when I went in there today.. They seemed pretty pissed at the distributor though for not letting them know until they called him to ask why they were missing from their order...

I get the impression that Maelstrom have woefully underestimated the demand for Malifaux/Terraclips products (and decided that Malifaux players like being kept in the dark as to where their pre-ordered products may be...).

Me thinks an apology might be in order from them, else I may just be shopping elsewhere in future (Alternative Universe - Ebay, I'm looking at you...)

Firestorm games is the place to get them as they have stock

The supplier as well can't deliver for another two weeks so if you want it get it. I went down for a lunch break to paint when the showed up and spontaneously bagged a sewars and clips set. Looking forward to trying Puppet Wars on it as well!

Firestorm also got the limited edition Gencon stuff today - a few Teddies and Lady J set which they are selling for £50 a piece if you spend £50 on Malifaux I think (check with Rob to be sure)

I have items for other systems on order from Maelstrom, placed several months back using a discount code, on top of my Terraclips items. Their site is showing the items as out of stock at distribution level, dispute other companies not having the same issues. I have steered my gaming group towards Firestorm, as Rob has the curtesy to contact people with problems. Thumbs up for Firestorm from me.

I get the impression that Maelstrom have woefully underestimated the demand for Malifaux/Terraclips products (and decided that Malifaux players like being kept in the dark as to where their pre-ordered products may be...).

Me thinks an apology might be in order from them, else I may just be shopping elsewhere in future (Alternative Universe - Ebay, I'm looking at you...)

You'd expect that at a bare minimum they could cover their pre-orders.

If anyone gets their pre-ordered terraclips from Maelstrom could you post the date you placed your order?

Would be good to know if they're fulfilling 1st come 1st served...

In all honesty I don't blame Maelstrom for the delay (used them for years with nothing but great service) it's the lack of updates that's getting on me wick.