Scrappin' in the Saloon!

Meet us in Chandler, AZ this weekend at the Battle Foam Saloon to fight over a brand new Malifaux bag!

Romeo has graciously offered up this grand prize to the best player after three rounds in a small scrap tourney...

No player cap! Bring 'em if you got 'em:

1 Master

Unrestricted Minions

Lists MUST scaffold: if you take it in battle 1, you can only add to that crew for battle 2, etc...

All scraps: 15 ss, 25 ss, 35 ss

Rounds will be 90, 100, and 110 minutes

We begin at 11am in the Saloon, and go until about 6 pm, including breaks, sign-in, etc.

$5 buy-in gets you in the door! SHOW UP!!! :D:D:D

~J~

Thanks to all those who showed up - we had an awesome time at the Saloon and some of us just didn't want to leave!

Big thanks to Romeo for providing awesome prize support (a brown Malifaux bag, and two Malifaux blisters of player-choice) and some awesomely delicious pizza with a dangerous flavor-quotient (according to the label on the box) that somehow miraculously didn't give me indigestion and makes me want more pizza. :D

We'll be back there for future events - the Battle Foam Saloon gets Tucson's seal of approval for being such a friendly, inviting, clean, and impressive environment for our gaming experiences. That and I still owe Romeo a rematch of Dreamer vs. Perdita!

~J~

fully agreed on all aspects... Romeo has put together a very welcoming and vibrant store front, and was kind enough to staff it himself yesterday for the majority of the day. I was blown away by his creativity in table top terrain creation, 12 unique modular tables(if memory serves correctly eleven 4x6 and one 4x4) including amazing ideas like a 4x4 "Thunderdome" set, a 4x6 double pirate ship dock/city/outskirts, 4x4 train station, an amazing handmade tattoine/mideast board, some really rad ultra modern for infinity, and a mind blowing modular 40k cityfight table with a fortress endcap.

Romeo was indeed an amazing host, very much over and above what we expected. I really do wish we would of had some phoenix competition but it was not in the cards.