Blood bowl in Malifaux

It is little known, but bloodbowl has very popular sport in Malifaux in a short amount of time. It was discovered by the early explores of Malifaux on an ancient table of a lost lost tyrant creature.

Recently due to a revival of the game the guild have decided to made an official team

0-1 peacekeeper 170K Ma 5 St 5 Ag 2 Av 10

Extra arms, throw team-mate, sprint, Bone head

0-1 executioner 160K Ma 4 St 5 Ag 2 Av 8

Claws, frenzy

0-2 death marshal 70K Ma 4 St 3 Ag 3 Av 8

Dodge, Accurate, sure hands

0-2 Ortaga 120K Ma 6 St 2 Ag 4 Av 7

Sure legs, Dodge, Sprint, animosity

0-16 Witchling Stalkers 20K Ma 5 St 1 Ag 2 Av 5

Stunty, right stuff

Comments will much liked

And don't worry I will make the other factions

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Personally I would've replaced Short Circuit with Bonehead (it's a rare occurence for it to completely lose control) or Really Stupid (a wrench upside the head'll sort it out!).

Also, Ag3 Block Big Guy? Really? Leave it at Ag2 Stand Firm without Block just to not make everyone cry please. Or up the starting cost to $160K (yes, block on a ST6 Big Guy is worth THAT much).

Lastly, Death Marshall. Amazon Blitzers pay more for their starting Blodge, and they're ST3. Again, more cost or tone it down a touch.

Otherwise not bad :) now do Ressers :D

EDIT: Just noticed the Stalkers. They're currently outclassed by SNOTLINGS. Drop them down to $20K a pop and they'll be fine. Alternatively, replace Block with Throw Team-Mate and give the Stalkers Right Stuff (Sonnia would approve of throwing Stalkers downfield to their fate....).

Cheers!

Coach Borzag

Edited by Borzag

Just for you

the ressers

everyone forgots that is was the resserectionist that revived Blood bowl in Malifaux and they have lots of players, all hungry for blood

As an Undead team they can't hire Apothecary, but get a zombie when they kill a player

0-1 Rogue Necromancy 150K Ma 4 St 5 Ag0 Av9

Multiple Block, Claws, foul appearance, Horns, wild Animal, Nurgles Rot *player becomes a Autopsy instead of a rotter*

0-2 Flesh Construct 60K Ma 4 St 4 Ag2 Av8

Regerate, realy stupid

0-2 Hanged 80K Ma2 St3 Ag 3 Av7

Jump up, Diving Catch, foul appearance

0-2 Rotten Belle 90K Ma4 St2 Ag3 Av 7

fan favourite

0-2 Shikome 80K Ma5 St2 Ag3 Av 8

Sprint, Pair *+2 Str when another Shikome is within 3 squaires

0-16 Mindless Zomies 40K Ma4 St2 Ag2 Av7

Regerate

0-16 Autopsy Mindless Zomies 40K Ma4 St2 Ag2 Av7

Decay

An interesting idea. If all teams are points costed in the same way that this one is then it might even out but at the moment I think some of the costs are a bit off.

0-1 peacekeeper 170K Ma 5 St 6 Ag 3 Av 10

Extra arms, tghrow team-mate, sprint, Bone head

ST6 and AG3 is pretty insane! I would drop him down to AG1 and keep the same points cost.

0-1 executioner 100K Ma 4 St 5 Ag 2 Av 8

Claws, frenzy

A ST5 guy with no negative trait is really powerful. Should have wild animal and an extra 30-60k cost.

0-1 death marshal 100K Ma 5 St 4 Ag 3 Av 8

Dodge, block, Leap, Extra long legs

Insane skills for a pretty basic minion on the table. Why ST4 for a pretty standard damage guy?

0-2 Ortaga Thrower 60K Ma 5 St 2 Ag 4 Av 7

Accurate, sure hands, animosity

This guy seems balanced enough.

0-2 Ortaga Runner 60K Ma 6 St 2 Ag 4 Av 7

Sure legs, Dodge, Sprint, animosity

way to cheap with AG4 dodge sprint and sure legs.

0-16 Witchling Stalkers 20K Ma 5 St 1 Ag 2 Av 5

Stunty, right stuff

Seems a really wierd choice, models that are better at fighting in combat than the death marshals have only ST2.

I have to say the team is pretty broken looking, three super undercosted fighters and then discount AG4 linemen. this team has issues!

Cool idea!

Flesh construct and hanged should trade cost imo. You have flesh construct cheaper than black orc blockers.

Shikome should get shadowing and leap instead of sprint, imo.

I only made them cheaper beacause they have really stupid

@ Angot, thanks for the advise, it's still a work in process. Later on I would like to the masters as star players

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Hey guys, how do you like the sound of this idea I've had kicking around in my head for the last day or so....

Soulstone: Every time a model is killed, their opponent receives a Team Re-Roll.

The idea came to me when I realised that Masters are effectively coaches (or Stars.... wink wink) and that the cheat fate mechanic is basically a fancy RR. Seemed like a fun thing to try out.

Also, Executioner = No Hands?

Shikome... I'm wondering if there's a rule to replace Pair. Not Guard, that's too useful. Leap & NoS?

Anyway, good to see there's more than a few coaches on this board. If anyone is ever in Sydney AU, drop me a line and my Gobbos will bring it :D

Cheers!

Borzag