Merging woods/forests

psychocamel

Is it possible, in any way, to make woods bigger.

For instance, say Lilith manifests and puts 3 lots of woods out, can any of them be touching another woods and then be considered part of that woods?

Can she then sit in the corner of the original woods and make attacks at people near the joined woods?

Especially with her spell sanguine proliferation, which only allows her to make woods touching other woods.

And, if this is the case, would a waldgeist then move the entire thing or just one of the original pieces.

Also on the subject of waldgeists, when you move woods can you turn them around? For instance, we have a large L shaped piece of forest, can I turn that L around or does it have to stay in the same, um... rotation as it was?

Just seems to me like Avatar Lilith won't be all that good without the ability to merge the woods (unless you flip for the forest area). She just seems really dependant on having large wooded areas instead of little bunches of woods.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's crap without them, but seems like she'd be much better with some way of merging.

Edited by psychocamel
back-pedalling >_>