Quick question about morale duels, willpower duels and terrifying

Isoulle

Question

Me and my friends were talking about the game the other day and we got into an argument we'd like to resolve when it comes to morale duels.

Basically the question is related to terrifying, morale duels, and willpower duels. If a model is denied its immunity to willpower duels is it also denied any immunity to morale duels and terrifying as both are technically classified as willpower duels or are they special exceptions. Mark of Jigoku is an example of a spell which creates such an effect and I am curious what is the correct immunities it and abilities similar to it removes.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Terrifying only effects living models.. So if your not living it will never effect you even if you have immunities removed.. Your not immune to it. you aren't effected by it.

If your immune to Morale duels your would be not be affected by Terrifying as it's a type of Morale duel. However being immune to Terrifying would not make you immune to Morale duels.

Alright but would spells like Mark of Jigoku remove immunity to morale duels (Say from traits or from being undead) due to a morale duel being a WP duel and these characteristics being referred to specifically as immunities.

Terrifying doesn't effect non living, this is not an immunity so can't be removed. However Immunity to Moral duels would be removed (as long as the moral duel has Wp involved, which I believe they all do at the moment).