Justice Avatar: Aetheric Shackles question.

Necromorph

Question

So, I decided to get all crazy and use my Dead Justice box as LJ against my friend with Ramos last night. I buried his Arachnid Swarm, but while I was reading the ability to him, I realized something was different about the wording from Pine Box. For those who are unfamiliar with book3 Aetheric Shackles is a 12"rg equivalent of Pine Box, it's worded almost the same except for one part.

Pine box has a line in the wording that says, "target must win a wp->wp duel with this model during the end closing phase or it remains buried. Place the model within 3"(?) of this model if it wins the Wp duel, this model is removed from play or this model casts this spell again." Well, something like that. The key is the "this model casts this spell again" part. LJ's avatar's spell doesn't have that line. So, could you, in theory, have more than one model buried with this spell at one time, or is this a typo? Seems a little whacky if you could just bury half of someone's crew and, with some luck, keep them buried.

2 answers to this question