Wow....so fun!

LoboStele

OK, so played a 4 player game of Puppet Wars at the LGS last night. So much fun.

I ended up running Marcus, and was quite frustrated that I kept not getting the right cards in order to animate my Executioner. But then, the last turn of the game was just epic.

The guy to my right was playing Seamus, and he and I had pretty much gone at each other's throats the whole game so far. Finally, puppet's started dying everywhere! Sebastian had come onto the table late in the game, so he was sitting on 4 Decay counters by this point. He moves up, and instantly tears apart my Rusty Alyce, leaving no defense between Sebastian and my Marcus. And my opponent had already bragged about having 2 of the cards he needed for Sebastians nasty action. So I knew I was in trouble either way.

If I moved Marcus up but didn't get to activate first, Sebastian would kill him. I could run Marcus away, but then nothing would be stopping Sebastian from stealing my last Workbench!

So, I said, ah, the heck with it, and moved in, hitting Sebastian for 1 Stitch. Next turn rolls around, on Animation Round 1 I flip an Ace for the animation, and then get a card high enough to animate Marcus! Woot! At this point, I'm standing next to my work bench, so I go for the Scrounge and manage to attach the Upgrade from the December Acolyte. Then I used Marcus' action to Paralyze Sebastian, and then the Action on the Acolyte's upgrade to tear him apart!

It was awesome!

My opponent's Razorspine Rattler activated a 2nd time, taking a rip, proceeded to kill the Silurid standing on my Workbench, and then thanks to Multitasker, moved onto the Workbench and did Mine! So, I lost anyways. But it was an epic couple of animations. :D

Haha nice man! Glad you enjoyed the game though! Sounds like you really enjoyed it, got other players clamoring for it to? ;)

I played a 3 Player game of it last night, was using Seamus. It's amazing how hard a Belle with the Cute Button Nose upgrade on it is to kill, 6:crows:masks base defense? Oh yes, then on the dodge with Neglected it lasted nearly the entire game vs about 3 other puppets just holding it's ground. Also nailing Pokey Vik with Tantrum from Baby Kade really took the wind out of her sails, Stuck Counters are awesome :D