Thanks for Malfo fun at GenCon

karavak

I wanted to thank everyone that I meet at the Malfo events at GenCon.

Despite being pretty crushed in all four of the events I was in (25, 35, Story and Masters), I enjoyed every game (except one which was brutal) even though I lost pretty much all of them.

I really learned a lot from the events (it was the most malfo I planned in a long time), my opponents (all were fun and helpful), Zee and bunniegodd (for running an excellent events and giving me some good tips after the games).

Time to sit down and start doing some more detailed painting.

Brian

I was going to make this thread when i got home but here it is. Zee you were awesome under pressure with all o us ganging up on you. You made the tournaments fun and kept the pace going. The Prizes were great this year (especially carver * hug my carver* ) you all were good people. Also wanted to add that the players in the tournaments that i went to were really cool, thanks everyone from Thursdays 4pm tourny and the sat 8 pm story tourny.

The Wyrd / Malifaux staff was awesome at Gencon - they went out of their way, skipped breaks, even delayed bathroom breaks ;-) all to ensure I learned how to play Malifaux.

I am impressed with the level of dedication they all showed. This means a lot when deciding on investing in a miniatures games.

Way to go!