Who had the first online Gencon order and what # did it start off with.

Only just thought of this... I originally wasn't going to do a Gen Con order, but changed my mind. Before I change my mind, I did an order the Saturday prior to Gen Con - that order number was 8158. So what we're looking at here is an order about four days prior to Gen Con being 8158, and the smallest listed in this thread is 8177, only 19 orders after my prior-Gen Con order... and then in the space of 24 hours, over a thousand...

My order last night at about 9pm was #10198. Plus, with the Con specials being extended due to the shop issues (which shows again how amazingly awesome Wyrd is to do that!), I'm sure that number will continue to climb.

Over 2,000 orders is craziness. Then again...Eric told me at the con that the sales in person at the con were insane compared to last year too. I'm not sure if I'd get in trouble for direct quoting him, but let's just say Malifaux was incredibly bigger this year.

Well done, Wyrd. I bet it must feel amazing to realize that a small dream, of a couple guys just wanting to sculpt and design some of their own stuff, and to see it turn into something amazing like this. Pretty cool. :)

• 2 weeks later...