Bases

Odin

Hello,

A new Malifaux player here. I just got done building my wife's bases for her Leveticus' crew bases.

Thought I would post some pics and see what the community thinks.

She wanted a tiled floor but she wanted a hatch on Leveticus' base leading to sewers. Rusty Alice has empty shells all over her base.

Malifaux002-1.jpgMalifaux003-1.jpgMalifaux001-1.jpg

So what do ya'll think?

I believe the card was 1/16 in. thick. It was Plastruct card that already had a square pattern on it.

As for the watch parts these were quite a find. We found small packs at our local Hobby Lobby each one numbering around 100 parts in a package. We found these in the jewelry casting and jewelry clay aisle. The package was labeled Micro Elements by Lisa Pavelka. Here is a link to the product off her web site. https://www.lisapavelka.com/Findings-Mountings.asp

I just mounted the crew on the bases yesterday before work and I will post pictures later today.

Awesome, love that tile. How deep are the recesses between each tile? Mine were not quite as deep as I wished, but were really cheap, so it wasn't too bad.

I've bookmarked the Micro Elements! I will have to get myself some of those! Thanks for the tip!

Here is the sheet info from Plastruct's Web Page http://plastruct.com/Pages/OnlineProductDetail.lasso?-op=%27eq%27&CCode=PS-39

The recess is not very seep but will show fine enough if you do not thick Primer also you can't let eh glue mounting your figs go all "willey nilley". That is why I pinned them and used the glue sparingly.

the hardest part was getting the circle to fit without a gap. I cut the circle larger than needed then filed to fit.