dizzy

kasin666

Wow, a negative comment from Wodschow. Who'd a thunk it? <sarcasm>

I pesonally like it. Only thing i would suggest is giving the 'outside' player an unbalanced +1 (or amybe +2) due to the fact that he has further between workshops than the inner player.

I'm sorry, but there's a ton of reasons as to why this is a bad map.. The distance between the Workbenches being a very minor issue..

Here's some of them:

- There is about 50!!(!!!!!) tiles between the start locations, that is a ludicrous amount to say the least - having more than 7 generally proved to make for long games during the playtesting.

- You have to place your Master in front of your starting Workbench meaning you're very limited as what to do in the first many moves of the game.

- The game is alot about outmanouvering your opponent, you can't do that on this map - at all. You'll just be trading puppets on a more or less 1-1 basis. You can't even move around your own puppets..

- Molemen are incredibly good at this map as it's the only way to go about some of the above points.

Generally you'd want to avoid too many 1-tile gaps on your board to keep the game flowing and keep the neutral Workbench number fairly low.. (There's 10! on this map..)..

But sorry for coming across so bluntly, I just don't see it working..