Malifaux discussed on Infinity forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(1) Man-Hug

(CC: 14/ Rst: Wp -4/ Rg: 3ft) All living male models are pushed to the nearest bar and one enemy Magno in range is oblidged to buy a round of drinks.

:P:

I'd say there were no "enemy" Magnos, but that's something I'll admit after the round is delivered. ;)

btw, you said you were coming up to GC? I assume you'll be in paint comps, but if you're bringing along games, you hauling Mali or Hell Dorado, or any other games we're both into? We should throw downeth.

@Nerd, yeah, I'll be at GC. Flying in now so miniature space is limited. I'm bringing some HD, Mali and of course that other game I'm kind of into. ;)

Only painting comp I'm entering is Mali. I think I'm satisfied with the point I made at the other company, now I can sit back and just paint the models I like and play. Plus, the only minis I can legally enter are Mali minis since I blew a whole year's worth of painting at GengihsCon and another local comp. Never published them but they've already been entered. Only non-entered minis are Mali minis and I've been saving those for GC.

Awesome. It'll be good to see you and see your work, too. I've been in Hell Dorado, but there's quite a bit for me to learn as we just dabble in it and have only poked around a little with the translated rules. Josh just got the released book so we'll get more up to speed. Or I can pummel you at some Mali, of course. ;)