Signatures

Noticed the new signature size limit has left a lot of people signatureless - if anyone wants one made, let me know. They won't be anything crazy as the size limit means they will be fairly small, but here is what I can fit:

- One character, text (faction name/ character name/ forumn name), background and phrase.

- Two characters, text (faction name/ character name/ forumn name) and background

- Four characters, no text, minimal background

I no longer have photoshop, so like I said, nothing fancy (I'm stuck using microsoft paint....), but if you are looking for something simple with your favorite character and a phrase or text, let me know. I will post up examples as I make them, just don't steal other people's please :)

Examples (And who they belong to):

My old sig

outcastsig.jpg

Irish Rebel

image.php?u=7361&type=sigpic&dateline=1311327432

twentyfourseven

unledbyc.jpg

NeverEnding

arcanistsig.jpg

Edited by Irish Rebel

While not as powerful as PS, www.gimp.org is free, and vastly superior to M$ paint. If you are used to PS there will be a bit of a learning curve, but it is a very solid (and free) imaging program.

It is also much less system intensive than PS. I can run it pretty well on my 1.7ghz netbook.

Awesome thanks, appreciate it! I will have to give it a go within the next few days - been swamped with work lately.