Team Marcus

Fulgrima

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I make winning look natural :D Unless i'm playing Malifaux which i never win....i beat you in Brum didnt i Alan? Took you down in home turf?!

YOU DIDNT USE MARCUS THEN!

I didn't I betrayed him and regretted it ever since I think that is the main reason that I lost to be honest it was punishment.

Mind if I join up? Marcus was my first master (and is still my primary, though I defected to Nicodem for a bit to teach people the game with), and he's certainly the master that I have the most possible models for!

I love the praise that this underestimated master is getting for TM. I have a feeling we're on the verge of a fantastic growth of his character in the malifaux world!

Well I've never played with Marcus but as the op's regular partner......in a purely gaming sense I hasten to add! I have played against Marcus more times than any other master doing the rounds. Though I am currently taking a break from my Gremlins and giving Mr Hoffman a run out I think I deserve being a member of team Marcus as I have felt his might in many a game and look forward to facing him in his new avatar form.