07/23 1st Tournament Valencia (Spain) Rol en Quart

Wulfila

Hi!

This weekend we will celebrate our first tournament, I hope the first of many. The event will be within a few days in Quart de Poblet, Valencia, in a journey of RPGs and strategy games, Rol en Quart 2011.

I put the bases of the tournament:

Number of rounds: 4

Round Time Limit: 90 minute

Deployment: Standard

Strategy Selection: 2 first rounds, Fixed Shared Strategy. The others, Random expanded.

Crew Construction: Limited Faction Pool (only 1 master)

Scheme Usage: Unique

Encounter Location Special Features: Yes. Custom selection.

Format: Domination

Next week I will put photos and a summary of the event. In my poor English, yes :paralyzedpuppet

In this tournament, we hoped assistance from people outside of Valencia. Come two players from Barcelona and possibly some of Alicante. From now on, we hope to make a tournament almost every month, if we keep playing our group of 9 or 10 people. We will notify you.

In this tournament, we hoped assistance from people outside of Valencia. Come two players from Barcelona and possibly some of Alicante. From now on, we hope to make a tournament almost every month, if we keep playing our group of 9 or 10 people. We will notify you.

Excellent news! :D

At the moment I am near Baza, Granada but I hope to moved near Oriheula in the autumn which would make things much easier.

Kevin