Ophelia Pain results/photos

Tiny

Another one done! This was accumulation format from gaining ground (VP). The results were:

Place - Name - Master - (VP/TP/DIFF)

1. Martin Collins - Nicodem - 24/9/+15

2. Peter Phillips - Dreamer - 20/9/+16

3. Steve Quinn - Viktorias - 18/4/-3

4. David Arrebola - Teeth - 17/4/+1

4. Greg Kozma - Lady J - 17/3/-3

6. Eric Iwasenko - Pandora - 16/2/-4

7. Sean Finlay - Perdita - 15/3/-3

8. Jim Cotsios - Perdita - 10/2/-4

9. David Ferguson - Von Shill - 6/4/-5

9. Zoran Tillers - Lucius - 6/1/-10

I think everyone has decided that they perfer VP format the best but i've yet to run a Win/loss/draw format so we'll have to see possibly the next tourney.

Had a lot of fun running this one, everyone enjoyed their malifaux and there were a lot of close games across the tournament. MVP of the tourney would have to be Marty's desolation engine, my god those things are incredible.

Photos to follow

Are those boards the 1' x 1' back-2-baseix magnetic boards?

If so, I'm glad to see them in action - a mate has some, but I was nervous about seeing them painted... as handy as they are, I'm a little concerned at the 'ease' of estimating distances, as the sections really are easy to tell which is which, just by the photos...

Osoi - Thanks! They are always a blast to run. The iron man guardian was freakshow (i believe he's on these forums) an awesome looking justice crew all round.

Ratt - They arent magnetic but they are 1 foot square. The 12 inches is quite easy to guess yes, but in reality most people can guess a 12 or 10 inch distance fairly reliably, so if they dont miss one shot a game i think the ease of a clearly defined playing space is worth it. Might look at getting some 3 foot square mdf boards when the club does its next terrain splurge.

Fair call there Tiny. I guess you can only work with the resources you have, and from the look of the pics, the resources are quite good. I'm hoping that the pics from Dead Man's Head here in August live up to the standard that you've set here...

Edited by Ratt
Stuppid spelling mistakes...