Building a Zoriada Team

Halflingspy

Zoriada is a weird, weird Master, and no one at my LGS plays her yet. One of my favorite pasttimes in gaming is messing with people's heads (Dnd DM and such), and so, I must have such an odd leader. The problem I am running into is, what minions do I take? I like how she can take many different minions, but the ones from cross faction still suffer from the +1 point cost? If so, that's very limiting to my original 'the birds' idea of just millions of them (which I think is hilarious). What I do have for ideas for minions to start collecting...

-Bad Juju is just an amazing model and I love his fluff. I love how he bruises things... but I just realized in reading today that you can't OBEY him, which is frustrating. I see a few lists where people don't take him. Is he simply not viable with Zoriada?

-The Doppelganger looks like a nifty trick or two can be done, but she looks fragile too. Any good ideas or ways on how to use her, or does she just fall over too quickly in combat?

-The Collodi box looks to be really interesting, but the wicked dolls are pretty fragile. Has anyone had luck with these yet?

-Convict Gunslinger looks like a great choice to use OBEY with. I was thinking a possible mix of a Gunslinger and another Merc like Taelor would be really really great for knocking the stuffing out of people. Would I be right in that?

Thanks so much for the help!