Been away for a while, anything new for Malifaux?

mbowsher76

Hi all fellow Wyrd ones. I had been around since the original release of Malifaux and until not long after the release of Rising Powers but due to a move to Texas and getting settled I have fell out of things for quite some time.

I have heard about Puppet Wars but do not have an understanding of what this game is. Is it a skirmish minis game? Is it a board game? Will it have a book and starters? Any idea of release date and pricing?

How about Malifaux, I see the models continue to release. Any news of a new book, new releases coming any time soon?

I am looking forward to getting back into this and would love any info you can share!

Thanks,

Mike

Puppet Wars and book 3 both tentatively due for release at Gencon in August.

Puppet Wars from the Facebook page: "A few facts about Puppet Wars that can be gathered from Eric's interview and various posts: players compete against each other, multi-player is strongly supported (up to four people), the board will use hexes, and there will be impassable tokens and workbench tokens, meaning the board will be customizable each game."